What am I up to now you ask?
- Editing and mixing music and songs from 1970-1990 transferred from reel-to-reel and cassette tapes. A lot of good memories (and a lot of noise, clicks, hum, and crackle to minimize...)
- First Saint Patrick's Day since arriving in the USA (many years ago) that I have not played music in public on this day. Best of luck to all my friends, fans, and fellow musicians worldwide during this pandemic...
- Writing new music, collecting & assembling old tunes for a couple, two, three recording projects...
- Writing new music and polishing up some of my unfinished compositions to publish in a tunebook. Here are a few of my compositions which will be part of the new book.
- And in the words of the late great musician and humorist Kenneth "Jethro" Burns when Jethro asked the equally brilliant Mick Moloney what he was up to? Mick replied in his native Limerick accent: "Playing music and trying to keep one step ahead of the posse," to which Jethro looked out to the audience and said in his southern accent: "Did he say posse?" ;-))