What am I up to now you ask?
- Finished H O R S E - the exclusive and limited 192 track collection of tunes and songs from 1968 to 2019. The twelve and a half hours of music is delivered to you on a USB Flash Drive encased in an old school cassette tape shell along with 271 full size pages of liner notes, photos, and music transcriptions. It is now also available as a digital download too!
- Remastered and reissued three albums from the 1980s recorded with Mick Moloney and Robbie O'Connell. Currently available here on this website in a specially priced bundle including liner notes plus WAV and MP3 files -- and also on Bandcamp!
- Starting to remaster and reissue bohola albums too - more in the near future!
- Writing new music and polishing up some of my unfinished compositions to publish in a tunebook. Here are a few of my compositions which will be part of the new book...
- And in the words of the late great musician and humorist Kenneth "Jethro" Burns when Jethro asked the equally brilliant Mick Moloney what he was up to? Mick replied in his native Limerick accent: "Playing music and trying to keep one step ahead of the posse," to which Jethro looked out to the audience and said in his southern accent: "Did he say posse?" ;-)